Lifecycle marketing is a seven-stage system devised specifically for small businessesÂ to help them transform their sales and marketing. It is comprised of basic strategiesÂ and tactics integrated into a single, self-sustaining process. Small businessesÂ that implement lifecycle marketing principles through the affordable, easy-to-use automation technology now available to them are in the best position to grow, nurture andÂ retain valuable customers.
The 7 Stages of Lifecycle Marketing
- Attract traffic â€“ Attract leads to your website with great content like ebooks, infographics, research reports, webinars and blog posts.
- Capture leads â€“ Encourage leads to sign up to receive Â your content. Be sure to include opt-in language in your web form.
- Nurture prospects â€“ Create a consistent campaign of useful information and offers with automated, personalized follow-up messages.
- Convert sales â€“ Turn browsers into buyers with e-commerce tools and a well-defined lead management strategy.
- Deliver and satisfy â€“ Fulfill your commitments on time, then provide additional value that surprises and delights customers.
- Upsell customers â€“ Develop a long-term strategy, tactics, products and services to help generate additional sales and recurring revenue over time.
- Get referrals â€“ Encourage referrals by encouraging and creating incentives for customers and partners.
Register and join an upcomingÂ Live Online Lifecycle Marketing Workshop to learn more.