Recommendation from Global Achievers Academy:
- Drink at least 2 litres of water each dayâ€¦because itâ€™s good for our brains and energy levels to stay hydrated.
- Breathe in full deep breathsâ€¦.to oxygenate every cell of our precious bodies.
- Think of at least 10 things you are grateful for before you go to sleepâ€¦and when you wake up. This will helps you wake up â€˜in the zoneâ€™ and inspired for action.
- Take 7 actions each day on the projects most important to me. In this way you are always moving forward on your highest goals.
- Let at least one person know â€˜I appreciate youâ€™. What you appreciate growsâ€¦so this grows your relationship with them.
- Read a book that will help you learn and grow for at least 30 minutes. Readers are leaders! Successful people are always improving themselves.
- Write a list of what you need to do in the key areas of your life. This helps keep your brain free and clear to focus on the present. It gives you direction in the highest priority areas of your life.
- Ask quality questions. For example â€˜How can I serve an ever greater number of people in my role?â€™ Quality questions like these create answersâ€¦which turn into quality results.