International outsourcing specialist, Kevin Mallen
How and where to outsource your work for cheap to free up your time and increase your income!
International outsourcing specialist, Kevin Mallen, shares his wisdom and experience with you in outsourcing your work internationally, and how this can benefit you.
Kevin’s talks are particularly helpful if you are experiencing time challenges in setting up / developing your business as you will learn loads of important details on how to outsource cheaply and effectively!
Some Of The Key Points That Kevin Covers Include:
- There Are So Many Optionsâ€¦ Where To Pick And Why?
- What Types Of Roles That You Can Fill
- How To Find Suitable Virtual Coworkers (The Process, Interviewing Options, Test Periods, Etc)
- How To Ensure Youâ€™re Getting A Good Deal With An Outsourced Worker
- How To Ensure Quality Work Output Inline With The Initial Task Request And Quote
- How To Manage Your Outsourced Coworkers – Work Practices Given The Distant Work Arrangement
- How To Protect Yourself From Having Your Business / Customers Stolen?!
Audience Support Team
Global Achievers Academy â€“ Keys to Your Successâ„¢
Kevin Mallens’ vision to create long-lasting business relationships between remote staff in the Philippines and Australian companies. He help SME’s grow by decreasing overhead and providing them with more hours in the day to focus on scaling their business.
Virtual Coworker specializes in recruiting cost-effective, full-time and part-time professionals, who work remotely from the Philippines. The account managers in Australia and the US liaise with our full time recruitment team in the Philippines, who have access to several large resume databases and a proven track record of sourcing the ideal candidates to fill your positions.
It is a competitive market in the Philippines, and Virtual Coworker has a trusted brand that attracts high quality talent. Our specialty is in the work-from-home model, as it reduces the costs associated with uneconomic and sometimes prohibitive travel to the main cities.